Lots have happened, some good, some bad, some nice, some er not nice. Well, you get the point. I guess, I hope, I pray, that everything's gonna be alright from now on? Oh wells, this is life. Hurr.
Job attachment is over. Lesson learnt; Never work volunteer to work in a hospital when your imunity is low. Germs and bacteria infested area! Result; Me, sick, again. I hate being sick. Especially when you have to blow your nose every other minute and you take 10 minutes to clear your nose. However, I have learnt how to depend on breathing through my mouth, which is not very pleasant either, cos your mouth gets really dry. In a way, its good? I've been drinking plenty of water.
Today was tiring. I shall prevent myself from elaborating too much. Went out with Xinyu after MEP lesson, met up with Ching for awhile at Toapayoh MRT, before proceeding to Bishan, met Gen! sat around at Macs, developed whatever we needed, then headed to Orchard. Walked and walked and walked for about 45 minutes (No rests!). Almost felt like fainting, legs were numb, (I so totally have to start exercising) hoho and the period we took is barely half the total time (which we cheated counting by estimation, hee) needed. HOHO. Okay, Nat was talking rubbish, many won't understand. ;D Oh and, Xinyu and I were freaked out by the group of people in the train who started tapping us on the shoulders. Irritating.
Band tmrw, Abby's in Thailand.
CHEESEBUN! Daryl's hilarious.
Haha, goodnight all. (:
Job attachment is over. Lesson learnt; Never work volunteer to work in a hospital when your imunity is low. Germs and bacteria infested area! Result; Me, sick, again. I hate being sick. Especially when you have to blow your nose every other minute and you take 10 minutes to clear your nose. However, I have learnt how to depend on breathing through my mouth, which is not very pleasant either, cos your mouth gets really dry. In a way, its good? I've been drinking plenty of water.
Today was tiring. I shall prevent myself from elaborating too much. Went out with Xinyu after MEP lesson, met up with Ching for awhile at Toapayoh MRT, before proceeding to Bishan, met Gen! sat around at Macs, developed whatever we needed, then headed to Orchard. Walked and walked and walked for about 45 minutes (No rests!). Almost felt like fainting, legs were numb, (I so totally have to start exercising) hoho and the period we took is barely half the total time (which we cheated counting by estimation, hee) needed. HOHO. Okay, Nat was talking rubbish, many won't understand. ;D Oh and, Xinyu and I were freaked out by the group of people in the train who started tapping us on the shoulders. Irritating.
Band tmrw, Abby's in Thailand.
CHEESEBUN! Daryl's hilarious.
Haha, goodnight all. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home